Friday, September 10, 2010

Day Eight of 30 Days of Me

Short term goals for this month and why

1. Finish Jenn's garters. I am 90% done with them.
2. Wrap up plans for Jenn's Bridal Shower that will, hopefully, be next month.
3. Sew a baby blanket for a baby boy, due in November.

I don't think I really need to explain why for those goals.Pretty self-explanatory. Except for...

4. Heal my bones. I fell last night. I fell and landed improperly. Apparently, it is a bad idea to step in to a bath when you have put lotion on your feet not that much earlier. A bad, bad idea.

I fell. My arm broke my fall. I broke my hand, near my thumb. I have a cast on for two weeks. If I am lucky, it'll come off September 28. Pictures of the casted arm later.


On a better note, can anyone draw a shark? I have a long distance request for a shark to be drawn on my cast.


No comments:

Post a Comment