Friday, September 3, 2010

Day One of 30 days of me

Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


1. The name? It's Elisabeth with an S. Get it right.

2. I'm not normally that rude, but I'm tired of my name alllllways being misspelled.

3. I'm actually pretty shy, but you wouldn't know it if you've known me for a while. I have to give myself mini pep talks before doing new things and meeting new people.

4. Because of #3, I don't have any local friends right now, no matter how friendly I try to be.

5. I miss my friends from GA and FL more than they have any idea about.

6. I have Type 1 (aka Juvenile) Diabetes. No, I didn't get it because I "ate too much sweets".

7. Despite the diabeetus, I love to bake and I'm not to shabby at it either.

8. The Sundays I volunteer in the nursery at my church are the happiest and most fulfilled days of my month.

9. My dog may be little, but she's mighty.


10. I'm just learning how to sew, but I've caught on pretty fast.

11. I get distracted easil...

12. Sushi and Coffee and my faaaavorite two food/beverages.

13. I'd like to think I am an artist, but I'm not sure I have that much talent.

14. I still need to learn how to ride a bike. My husband is out riding his as I type.

15. Now that this is complete, I get to go play The Sims 3 Ambitions that I just got in the mail today. Yes. I know I'm a nerd. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment