Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What's on Beth's Phone ? Wednesdays!

"What's on Beth's Phone? Wednesdays" is going to be a weekly installment where I post a picture or two (or twenty) that I have snapped on my phone in the past week.

Hopefully, this will get me started taking pictures again. I used to love photography. In fact, I have had a couple of pictures in juried art shows before. Perhaps I can do better this go around and earn that million dollars that the Timmy says I'm going to make us someday. :)

Well, enough chit chat. Here's this week's photos!


I didn't know our dog Ellie had her own beer!



It's beginning to look a lot like fallllllllll, everywhere you go.




I love fun graffiti like this building had.

The following weeks will probably have less, but who really knows. I'll try to keep the images to a minimum, I suppose.

One last picture:


I still want to pull it.

No comments:

Post a Comment