1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
We bought a house!
2. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions from last year and will you make any for 2011?
I don't think I made any resolutions...
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No one close to me. Not in 2010
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not that I remember.... A couple of my old people from work died though.
5. What countries did you visit?
Does Oklahoma count as a different country? lol
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory...and why?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
An A1c of 6.1!
9. What was your biggest failure?
I'm going to continue trying and working on it.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Whooping cough, followed by a broken hand. Then, well, you know.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Everyone who struggled and still got through their problems
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Life and love
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
17. Compared to last year, are you...
...thinner/fatter? Fatter, lol
...richer/poorer? Richer in love, poorer in money
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending New Year's Eve?
We spent it at home. The Timmy was asleep by 11:30.
21. Did you fall in love in 2010?
I'm always falling in love. I have the best husband. :)
22. How many one-night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't hate people. I just hate their actions.
25. What was the best book you read in 2010?
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
My husband's awesomeness playing drums.
27. What did you want AND get?
28. What did you want and NOT get?
Success with something that WILL happen this year.
29. What was your favorite film of the year?
30. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
On my 26th birthday, we didn't do much. The Timmy had to work.
31. What ONE thing would have made your year immensely more satisfying?
A better ending.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
33. What kept you sane?
This blog. I don't really have friends up here to vent to and my friends from FL and GA are too far away and have their own lives now.
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Sarah Palin. She's fascinating for both positive and negative reasons.
35. What political issues stirred you the most?
I try to stay away from politics...
36. Whom did you miss?
37. Who was the best new person you met?
Joslyn Elise. She was born December 21, 2009, but I didn't get to meet her until April 2010.
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson that you learned in 2010.
Never give up. Never lose hope.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
From #16: "I'll praise You in this storm"