Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Facebook

I went on facebook a few minutes ago and updated my status for the first time in, like, forever. This status update included a link here. This may have been a mistake, but it's been done.

So, for those of you who came here from my fb page, let me just say this: This is a blog of my brain's crazy workings. Things may make you go "what? I didn't know that" and I'm not worried about that. I'm mostly concerned about those of you family members and/or friends who will then talk about me and my thoughts behind my back. No. Not good. Please don't do this. Also, please don't feel sorry for me for things I may write or have written, and don't attack me if my views differ from yours. Please just read, enjoy, support, comment, understand and follow.

If you have come here (whether it's from facebook, twitter, previous follower, blog comments or other means of contact), let me tell you, I love you all for different reasons. My friends are also my family and vice versa.

I would like to welcome you to my blog.

1 comment:

  1. you have a great blog! I love getting to know you through this blog!

    ReplyDelete