Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cupcakes!

I always thought it was crazy that someone with diabetes (i.e. me) would enjoy baking so much. But, alas, I do. Usually I'll bake when I know I'll be around a crowd of people so I won't have to have too many baked goods at my house.

That's why, when I found a new recipe for lemon cupcakes with lemon frosting, I thought I'd make them for the group of ladies I lead Wednesday nights. Especially since we are meeting tomorrow evening (June 1! What what!).


I used my special pearl shaped sprinkles (June's birthstone, FYI). my favorite cupcake liners (a black and white damask pattern) and the cupcakes are my faaaavvorite color (yellow, if you didn't know). I suppose that may make these special cupcakes. I suppose they are and will be (a day early).

I hope they taste as scrumptious as they look and smell. :)

2 comments:

  1. I made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies today... :-) I'm figuring oatmeal is good for you, so these are health food. The lemon should make your cupcakes health food, too, so no worries!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also love to bake. those cupcake look and sound beautiful.

    ReplyDelete