Friday, September 30, 2011

17 weeks

How Far Along? 17-ish weeks
Picture?

See? I still just look fat, not pregnant

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 0 gained.... yet
Size of baby: A pear?
Maternity Clothes: They are so comfortable right now. Why do women fight them? But I do need some style ideas.

Gender: October 19!
Movement: I don't even know
Sleep: Not well
What I miss: (Semi)Predictable blood sugars
Cravings: Shrimp cocktail and (Thanksgiving) turkey sandwich on fresh white bread with fresh lettuce. Crazy because I hate turkey
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Meat cooking.

Belly Button In or Out: Innie
Happy or Moody Most of the Time? This week has been too crazy to analyze
Stretch Marks? Only the old ones
Other Symptoms: Spontaneous burps that sound like hiccups
Have You Started to Show Yet? Check the picture. I still look mostly fat.
Best Moment of the Week? Living

Looking Forward To: Finding out gender!

No comments:

Post a Comment