Wednesday, November 23, 2011

24 weeks

How Far Along? 24-ish weeks VIABILITY WEEK! If SF was born now, she'd have a chance of survival (even if it is a teeny tiny one).
Picture? I'll post pictures from Thanksgiving later for this week's picture
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Doc says 3
Size of baby:  Ear of corn.... yuck
Maternity Clothes: Yup.
Gender: Pink!
Movement: love it.
Sleep: Rough at night, but so so nice from 5-9 in the morning. :)
What I miss: Pants that fit. I'm tired of having to constantly pull my maternity pants up and the next size down is way too small. I need maternity pants with belt loops.
Cravings: Thanksgiving
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Meat cooking... still. And dog food. I gag every morning when I fill the dog bowl. Yuck.
Belly Button In or Out: In
Happy or Moody Most of the Time? Sassafras
Stretch Marks? Only the old ones
Other Symptoms: Foot pain that the doctor says may very well be heel spurs. :(
Have You Started to Show Yet? If I wear certain clothes
Best Moment of the Week? San Francisco kicking the doctor's Doppler at our appointment. Not one, not twice, but 4 times. Direct kick. HI-ya!
Looking Forward To: Thanksgiving and seeing my adorable little niece who isn't so little anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment