Saturday, January 14, 2012

31 weeks

How Far Along? 31-ish weeks... Honestly, I'm not 100% sure how pregnant I am any more
Picture? No pictures this week. I was too lazy/busy to do it.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Doc said I can still gain plenty.
Size of baby:  Butternut Squash (and I ate some DELICIOUS fried squash the other day... Yum!)
Maternity Clothes: Yup.
Gender: Pink. Everywhere.
Movement: Still crazy when I feel it.
Sleep: It's good... if the room is cool enough and dark enough
What I miss: Sushi
Cravings: Shrimp
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Coughing, dog food, cooking meat. The usual.
Belly Button In or Out: Shallowing
Happy or Moody Most of the Time?  Moody. I doubt this will change.
Stretch Marks? Only the old ones
Other Symptoms: Swelling of the feet, back pain and itchiness
Have You Started to Show Yet? Sure.
Best Moment of the Week? Shower #2 with some super awesome people.
Looking Forward To: Getting SFM's bedding in. We finally ordered it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment