When you were 17, tell us what kind of car you drove, where you worked, and what you were usually up to on the weekends?
- I drove a 1990 Jeep Cherokee when I was forced to drive. Hated driving then even more than I dislike it now.
- I worked at Camp Amelia, a day camp and afterschool care, in Fernandina Beach.
- On weekends, I... I don't remember. I know I spent a lot of time with Megin. :)
Show us pictures of you when you were 17.
|Sorry, Meg! But don't we look good? ;)|
|SADD yearbook picture|
When you were 17, tell us what you wanted to be when you “grew up.”
- A special education teacher
When you were 17, tell us the kind of boys that you dated. Did you have a type? Do you have a relationship you remember well? Tell us about it.
- I actually dated my best friend's older brother. It can make things awkward now, especially since I'm still such close friends with the entire family.
- I always saw myself married with children (not the tv show). I had no idea who it would be to or where we would live. I didn't know if I'd be a working mom or a SAHM. I just knew I'd be married with kids.
- Did it turn out the way I expected it to? Sure! I got married when I was 25, had my first baby (SF) when I was 27 and will hopefully have another when I'm 29. :)