|Cupcake Daze at her birthday party|
- My Little Pony
- Curious George
- Making muffins and topping them with sprinkles
- Playing drums
- Babies (aka dolls)
- Bedtime kisses on her elbows
- Roaring like a tiger
- Minnie Mouse
- Animal from the Muppets
- Tea Parties
- Bath time
- Knocking down towers
- Story time at the Library
- Playing Fetch with Ellie (though she pronounces Fetch with a B)
- Swinging at the park
- Seeing her friend Holden
- Singing and talking to herself everywhere and anywhere. Even as she falls asleep.
- Getting in your face while speaking Selah-ese, just to end with nodding of her head like she has convinced you of something.
- Bubble wrap
- Being told No and to Sit Down
- Strawberries ("Strawbees")
- Popcorn (aka Bubbles in Selah-ese)
- Ha-cha-cha (a la Shirley Temple)
- _____, Where ah yoo?
- Jah Ta dore.
- Ah-mmy? Ah-mmy? Ah-mmy! Hi, Ah-mmy!
- I wuvwooo. (From us saying "I love you" silly like that)
- Night night sleepy? Go night night?
- (while patting you on the back) Good job! Awesome! Nice job!
Favorite songs to sing:
- "A B C D A B C"
- "Happy day to you"
All in all, she is a pretty awesome little girl that is growing more and more amazing everyday. These past two years have been some of my absolute favorite and I look forward to so many more with her.
Happy Day to You, little bunny. Happy day to you!