Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A blog thanking someone who has made your heart come alive.

I don't think my heart was truly alive until I met this guy named Timmy. His kindness towards friends, family, strangers, everybody. His love of God and Jesus. His goofy nature and talented drumming skills. I was one lucky lady when he asked me to marry him.

When I became part of his family, I became part of his family. His mother and sisters didn't hesitate to claim me as one of them. The two littles (Lucian and Joslyn) make me smile just thinking about their adorable little faces. I swear I have the best in laws, thanks to the Timmy.

The Timmy's love for me also keeps my heart feeling alive. When we said our wedding vows and said for better and for worse, neither one of us had any idea what our future held (or even still holds), but, with Timmy by my side (and God in my heart), I know everything will be okay.






1 comment:

  1. We are the lucky ones! We get to be a part of your life. I can't tell you how much I cherish you. Your love of my brother is just one amazing piece of the puzzle. You gave me the idea for my adventure blog and I get so much wisdom and strength from you. Don't ever let anyone tell you you aren't worth it. I love you my dear!

    ReplyDelete