Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 8: Have a beauty secret (e.g. hair tip, make up tip)? Share, please!

Who am I to give beauty tips?!? My fashion style would be considered classically comfortable. I am a wash and go kind of girl when it comes to my hair. I never wear make up. Heck, at my own wedding, I only wore mascara and some lip gloss. It might have only been chap stick! I do love the plain/original Burt's Bees chap stick lip balm. So perhaps I should just say my beauty secret is confidence. I am confident that the beauty I possess inside will shine through to the outside (if I have that inner beauty to shine).

That, and that Burt's Bees Beeswax "Lip Balm". :)


She Breathes Deeply

1 comment:

  1. I am a wash and go kinda girl also. Who needs makeup when Jesus makes us shine!

    ReplyDelete