Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Fling Swap

I don't know about you, but I've never participated in a swap like this before, but I've always wanted to.




From Laura at A Pretty Plethora:

The purpose of the swap is to make friends, and to get some springy goodness in the mail! (Because let's be honest, we all love mail)

If you'd like to do a swap with a swap buddy, send me your info {laura17.dance@yahoo.com} to the following questions, along with your address and I'll send you a partner!

What's your favorite treat? 
What's your favorite color?
What are your hobbies?
What are your 3 favorite things?  
What's your guilty pleasure?

The packages should be a least $10 worth of goodies. The theme is: Spring! I'm picturing headbands, peeps, some cards, and maybe a water gun, (heck yes!) and a Justin Bieber poster (bwaha!) just to name a few ideas.

If you like receiving mail and/or getting little tchotkes, go over to A Pretty Plethora and join in. Sign ups end the 11th of April, so be sure to send her your info before then. You don't have to have a blog; you just have to have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment