Wednesday, September 14, 2011

OWT

As suggested by Jules, I googled "Madame Zaritska" and took the fun little quiz from her page. I'm not going to include this one in my tally, but it was still fun to take and share the results with you guys. All I have to say about it is my baby better not weigh 14 lbs.


Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 6 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have medium brown eyes and barely there auburn hair. 

6 comments:

  1. 14 pounds?! OOOOWWWW! Let's hope that's not the case!

    -Megin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief...if you can push out a 14lb baby in 6 hours you are my hero!!! LOL! Jenn at The Road to Happily Ever After did a series of 25 posts of the old wives tales leading up to her gender reveal u/s. Not sure if her blog is private but here's the link to day 1 http://www.roadtohappilyeverafter.com/2010/10/do-these-old-wives-know-what-my-baby-is_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! thats hilarious. yup mine were ridiculous the other way, i was all smug about 6lbs babies and mine were actually 9lbs. anyway, onto the next OWT predictors !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deanna- That's genius! I may do something like that too with those OWT! Thanks for pointing me in her direction!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH
    MY
    GOODNESS
    BETH!!!!!!!

    Of course I just HAD to go and do this........and do you want to know what this crazy, evil predictor lady said to me?!?!?

    The day you deliver, outside will be stormy. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 48 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and curly brown hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 48 hours!?! Yikes! Let's hope not!

    ReplyDelete