Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

I just wanted to say Happy Veterans Day to all of you veterans out there!

I personally will be thinking about most of the men in my family: my grandfather (Army), my father (Army), my oldest brother (Army), my middle/youngest brother (Air Force and currently Air National Guard) and, of course, my wonderful husband (Navy), plus an abundance of friends and "brother-cousins" out there who are both currently serving and are veterans as well. But, can I mention one group of "veterans" that are easily forgotten on this day? All of those service men and women's families. They are certainly vets of their own right.


And those who have lost their lives while defending us. There have been too many of you lost, but we ALL thank you for your sacrifice.

2 comments: