Wednesday, November 9, 2011

22 weeks

How Far Along? 22-ish weeks (Sorry that these keep being pushed back more and more!)
Picture? Not this week. Sorry. I just haven't taken the time to take one. :/

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 1 under pre-pregnancy weight... still
Size of baby:  I think it's a zucchini
Maternity Clothes: Yup.
Gender: San Francisco is a little GIRL
Movement: I like it.
Sleep: I was sleeping so well last night that I hated having to get up this morning for work.
What I miss: Shoes that fit.
Cravings: Nothing new this week
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Meat cooking... still. And dog food. I gag every morning when I fill the dog bowl. Yuck.
Belly Button In or Out: In
Happy or Moody Most of the Time? Moody and happy
Stretch Marks? Only the old ones
Other Symptoms: My right foot hardly fits in my non-flip flop shoes. The doctor orders a shoe shopping trip. :)
Have You Started to Show Yet? Definitely if I am on my back. I still just look fat when I'm standing up.
Best Moment of the Week? Baby clothes at a consignment sale
Looking Forward To: Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

  1. I just had a little girl! Girls are so fun and precious :-). Don't go too crazy buying clothes, you will get a lot and you can save that money to buy clothes for when she's bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good advice that I really should take. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh the swelling of the feet, good times good times! Bet you can't wait till that is over!

    ReplyDelete