Wednesday, November 16, 2011

23 weeks

How Far Along? 23-ish weeks (Sorry that these keep being pushed back more and more!)
Picture? Not yet this week and I'm already in PJs. Perhaps I'll update this with a picture later.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: After this weekend, it was 2 gained. Dang vacation food!
Size of baby:  One site said Papaya; another said eggplant
Maternity Clothes: Yup.
Gender: Sasha Fierce (Jolie, I thought you'd like that. ;) lol) is a female.
Movement: Happening and I still think it's weird sometimes.
Sleep: Sleep is like my friend Megin: I love it so dearly, but I don't get to see it often enough.
What I miss: Non swollen feet
Cravings: I love food.
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Meat cooking... still. And dog food. I gag every morning when I fill the dog bowl. Yuck.
Belly Button In or Out: In
Happy or Moody Most of the Time? Moody and happy
Stretch Marks? Only the old ones
Other Symptoms: Feet swelling.
Have You Started to Show Yet? I doubt it, but our dog sitter friend said I was.
Best Moment of the Week? SF's fetal echocardiogram coming back all fine and dandy :)
Looking Forward To: Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

  1. Beth, I love following your progress! Thanks for the update! So happy your babe is doing well in there. Little girls are precious. All my friends have boys. I love my token little lady :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Baby Moncrief is so amazing! Another test passed with flying colors! We are praying for her! And you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being compared to sleep! Dude- you'll go nuts this Thanksgiving!! Think of all the food...mmmm :-) LYMI

    -Megin

    ReplyDelete