Monday, July 23, 2012

Blogger 411! link up with From Mrs to Mama

1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?

May 12, 2009. I was looking for wedding on a budget tips and ideas and kept finding blogs and figured I could do that too! Now, three years later, I've written more regularly (until recently) about my life, my married life and my life as a mother.

2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?

I did. I went to the University of North Florida in Jacksonville, FL. I changed my major WAY too many times. Special education -> Early Childhood Education -> Education -> English -> Fine Arts

3. Where have you traveled?

Several place in the south part of the US and a handful in the northern part with no desire to go back to anywhere up north with the exception of NY. I've also been to Germany and France and the Bahamas.

4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?

 A SUV.

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?

People who don't listen, Drivers who drive slow in the fast lane and Repeating myself

6. What is your favorite movie?

I don't know anymore. I really like Beauty and the Beast, Breakfast at Tiffanys and League of Their Own

7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?

Alcoholic: Champagne/bubbly wine, Non-alcoholic: Iced caramel coffee

8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?

When I have what?
Browse?

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?

Target

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.

My life is full of embarrassing times, but I choose not to let them stick with me too much, to the point that I can’t think of anything off the top of my head.

11. What day would you love to relive again?

May 30, 2008

12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
Helen Mirran. My life story will end when I am much, much older.

13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?

A camp counselor, A coldstone creamery manager, Website designer

14. Show us a picture from high school or college.



15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?

Europe. I’d like to go to Paris again and I’d like to see England. Perhaps some of the other countries there, but England and France are my two biggies.

16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.

4th of July with my girl

17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?

The snapshot in my head is of me, T and our two beautiful children. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment