Thursday, January 10, 2013

Simple Questions

Saw this on Teresa's blog and decided it may be a way to waste time fun to fill out. If you do as well, let me know!




1. Outside my window I see... Darkness. It's nighttime.

2. My kitchen counters are... much less messier than they have been. I've been decluttering the house and the kitchen is almost done. Why should I save empty glass jars that I never use? I'm not going to repurpose them. Tried it. I just won't. (Except for my butter "churning" jar. That I kept.)

3. Yesterday I drank... purple drink and red drink (aka kool aid)! And COOOOOOFFFFFFFEEEEEE! (Probably water here and there but that's not fun.)

4. My cell phone is... all wonky while charging. Probably because Selah likes to chew on the cord. We try to stop her, I swear!

5. My computer is... addictive. I get on to look at a couple of things for little miss sunshine's (FIRST) birthday party and I fall down a stupid rabbit hole.

6. My favorite reality show is... Honey Boo Boo. Shut up. I'm also that person checking out the accidents and fender benders.

7. My workouts are... baby related.

8. The last book I read is... OMG. I don't even know what the last adult book I read was. I have read but it was so bad I don't remember what it was. Any suggestions of good reads for me? (Last baby book was Quiet LOUD by Leslie Patricelli)

9. My week will be... full and for that I am super thankful. Keep it going, people!

10. So far 2013 has been… too slow. When you're waiting for fun things, it feels like it takes forever for them to get here.

Your turn. Do it. You know you want to.

1 comment:

  1. Right now, I'm reading 'A Woman's Wisdom' by Lydia Brownback- and I am LOVING it. :-)

    -Megin

    ReplyDelete