Saturday, June 8, 2013

Be Happy Challenge: Your top 3 favorite blogs to read and why

My top 3 favorite blogs (in no particular order) are:

Lost and Not Found- I know the blog author IRL (somewhat. It's my goal this year to become her friend offline. You hear that, Jill?). She's hilarious. Her vahhhh-looogggggggs are extremely entertaining. More reasons, but I don't want to seem creepy since she may be reading this.

Always, Katie- A fabulously talented lady that I am privileged to know in real life. Blogs about crafts, handmade beaded jewelry, a adorable dogson named Charley and the quest to have a baby as a type 1 diabetic with PCOS. And I seriously hope that last quest happens sooner than later.

Swistle- A baby naming blog. No. I'm not pregnant. Yes. I am a name nerd. I love love love seeing people's thought processes for naming their kids (or pets. whatever.) and the final choices.

This is just a random three. I do have some I love to read more (people I know in real life), but I won't publicize their blogs due to requests for confidentiality.

1 comment: