Saturday, July 20, 2013

RIP Old Computer

If you've been wondering where I am, just know that I'm alive and well. However, my computer can't say the same thing. Let's just say this: the blue screen of death came and I was lucky to put the old guy on life support long enough to rescue the last year's worth of my pictures of Selah. I don't know what I'd do if I had lost those...

I'm trying to get used to using our desktop for my computing needs such as blogging (fb, twitter and Pinterest are safe since I do those on my phone anyways), but it's hard to sit down in front of it while Selah wrangling. I'll try to update using this Blogger App to keep you guys up to speed while I work on my latest project: a movie/video done on my iPhone. :)

I can do it. I know I can!

1 comment:

  1. You sure can! Computer issues suck, even if they are only first world issues.

    ReplyDelete