Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Answers to last week's quiz about me

Last week I posted a quiz/contest about me and gave you guys a week to answer with your best answers to win my very first guest blog spot or a surprise in the mail.

The answers:
1. My middle name:  
 Lynn (Will take Harper)

2. One of my two favorite Christian songs: (extra points if you know both)
Praise You in this Storm and How Great Thou Art

3. My favorite animal:  
Penguin

4. My favorite season:  
Spring

5. My eye color:  
Blue or Blue-grey

6. My favorite nail polish color:  
Red!

7. My favorite flower:  
Daffodil

8. Two main things that I want to do in my life: 
Make a difference and be a mom

9. My favorite southern food:  
My Grandmother's Banana Pudding

10. Where do I want to travel someday:  
Will accept London, Paris or Australia

How did you do? Was there anything you didn't know? I'm pretty straight forward so this shouldn't have been too hard. ;)

The winner is...................... To be announced once I double check the answers. :)

3 comments:

  1. Great list and good to know you better Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Reyna--great to get to know you better.

    Praise You in this Storm is one of my faves too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! What a great way to get to know you better and win something!

    ReplyDelete