1. When is your "engagement" anniversary?
April 22, 2009 Earth day!
2. When is your wedding anniversary?
November 14, 2009
3. How long have you known your spouse?
Since my birthday in 2008
4. How long did you date before you were engaged?
Just under a year
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time?
At O'Kane's Irish Pub in Fernandina Beach, FL
6. What is your spouses full name?
Ummm, I'm not so sure I want that info fully and easily out there in internetland so I'm going to type the three names and let you guys figure it out. Moncrief. Marshall. Timothy.
7. Do you have any children?
Due to an unfortunate incident, Not yet. Soon, God willing, Soon.
8. How many? Boys/Girls
We want whatever God will give us, whether it is through us biologically or adopted.
9. Do you have any house pets?
Izzie! and Ellie! Izzie (aka Isabella Chacharita) is a 5 year old Yorkie-Chihuahua mix and my best little buddy. Ellie (aka Shizelle Noelle) is a 1 year old Australian Shepherd/ Black Lab mix and has WAY WAY WAY too much energy.
10. Do you own a house or rent?
We bought our house last May.
11. Do you live in the country/town/city?
We're not too far from a larger city.
12. What is one of your favorite activities to do together?
We like to explore and visit new restaurants and places.
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot?
We did have an enjoyable time in Asheville when we went for our 1st anniversary.
14. When did you first kiss?
15. What church do you attend?
Good Shepherd UMC and we love it there.
16. Is this the church you were married in?
We were married outside in downtown Fernandina Beach, FL in a little pocket park off of the main street.
17. What town is current address at?
18. Do you work or stay home?
I'm at home now, but I want a job.
19. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
We didn't go on an "official" honeymoon. I think we are considering our one year anniversary trip to the Biltmore and Asheville our "honeymoon".
20. What was the funniest gift you gave while dating?
21. How long have you been together?
Oh, about 991 days or 2 years, 8 months and 16 days, but I'm just estimating
22. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
23. Who asked who out?
The Timmy asked me out for some sushi and I said yes. The rest is history.
24. How old are each of you?
I'm 26 and he's soon to leave his 20's behind
25. Where do each of you go to school?
The school of life
26. Which situation is hardest on you as a couple?
Medical. Living with someone else. Money. Losing our baby. But everything has made us a stronger team.
27. Did you go to the same school?
Not even the same state
28. Are you both from the same town?
See previous answer.
29.Who is smarter?
Depends on how. I know a little about a lot of topics and T is a musical genius who knows his stuff when it comes to biblical conversations and beer, sometimes at the same time. lol
30. Who is more sensitive?
Me, but that may be because I don't hold things in.
31. Where do you eat out most as a couple?
PDQ and Sultans Kabob House. We also love to go to The Grapevine.
32. Where is the farthest you two have traveled as a couple?
That'd have to be Oklahoma to see family or Chicago for a wedding.
33. Who has the craziest exes?
Both of us.
34. Who has the worse temper?
Me. I blame the German in me.
35. Who does the cooking?
I do mostly, but that's because I'm the one who is home more and I can also be picky about how things are used and put away in the kitchen.
36. Who is more social?
Recently, we have both been having to push ourselves to get out there and meet more people. We've lived up here over a year and we don't have anybody that we could really call friends. Sure, we've met plenty of friendly people, but not many of those people want to become better friends yet.
37. Who is the neat-freak?
Neither of us, unfortunately.
38. Who is more stubborn?
Both of us!
39. Who hogs the bed?
Izzie. Just kidding... kind of.
40. Who wakes up earlier?
He does, by a long shot. I love my sleep.
41. Where was your first date?
42. Who had more boyfriends/girlfriends?
43. Do you get flowers often?
I used to, but really anymore. Maybe he'll surprise me with some soon. I hope so.
44. How do you spend the holidays?
However we can. It really depends on his work schedule.
45. Who is more jealous?
Neither of us are really uncomfortable or jealous of others talking to our spouse.
46. How long did it take to get serious?
By the fall of 2008, we were talking weddings and marriage.
47. Who eats more?
Probably him since food and I are only friends if our mutual friend diabetes and insulin let us.
48. Who does the laundry?
Me. I like to be the one who does the laundry. Ask me again after we have kids and see if my answer changes . ha ha
49. Who is better with the computer?
Me. Hands down.
50. Leave a piece of advice for other couples:
Never go to bed angry. Kiss each other good night every night. Read the Bible together (if that is your religion) every day. To keep from saying things you'll regret later, count to 10 or, if you're like me, just walk away; go to a quiet place and calm down before proceeding with the conversation.