Wednesday, October 5, 2011

OWT: History of Parent's Kids






Today's OWT deals with the history of Parent's Kids. This one can be more complicated though and will only work if your parents had 3 (or more) kids.


From His Boys Can Swim [OWT #25]:


You can find out the sex by going off of your parent’s kids and the order.  If you are the first born, you will have what your mother had but starting with her second child.  If you are the middle child, you will have what she had, but starting with the third child.  If you are the last child, you will have what your mother had in the exact order.


Both T and I are from 3 kid families. I am the last child with two older brothers, so if this one is right, then I should have a boy, then another boy, then a girl. This could work because my middle brother had a girl first, like the OWT would claim should happen.

T is the middle child with two sisters. If we were to go by his family, we should have a girl, another girl, then a boy.


However, I think we are supposed to go by my family on this one, giving another point to the boy side.


OWT total: 6 OWT for team girl, 2 OWT for team boy

No comments:

Post a Comment